Michael works with companies on strategic and tactical alignment, financial performance, operational and organizational advancement, and executive coaching. Michael regularly contributes in C Suite strategy development as well as senior management workgroups in all aspects of value growth. With CPA and CFO disciplines imbedded from long ago, Michael brings a strong financial orientation to EBITDA and EBITDA growth often leading the financial analysis elements of client requirements. Michael’s background includes leadership of M&A transactions providing valuable insight into VC/PE requirements and objectives believing strongly in the development of strong companies with sustainable EBITDA returns.
- Since 2001, advisor to middle market manufacturing and service companies in many industries
- Experience in [list out industries from LinkedIn]
- 15 years Corporate America including Abbott Laboratories, Brunswick Corporation, and Life Fitness
- CPA (Ernst & Young) | CTP 20xx to 20xx
- MBA Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University | BSBA Central Michigan University (Accounting)