Gary works with companies on revenue cycle management, EHR system implementation, and healthcare business development. Gary brings a unique blend of healthcare expertise with beginnings as a registered nurse and moving to VP senior leadership roles within medical practices and teaching hospitals. Gary has been involved in starting up, reorganizing and expanding healthcare practices including multi-site/specialty medical practices, hospital system-based faculty practices, diagnostic imaging centers, and numerous other physician ventures. He drives profitability of private healthcare systems by increasing efficiency, lowering costs, reducing attrition through developing effective systems, and procedures. Gary has a particular expertise in professional revenue cycle management.
- Industry experience in ambulatory health care | electronic health records | revenue cycle management | and healthcare business development
- 33 years of healthcare consulting, hospital system and nationwide operations
- Dominican College family nurse practitioner graduate program faculty member
- Published author on healthcare business management
- Registered Nurse
- MBA Cornell University (Health Services Administration) | BS Hartwick College (Nursing)