Madelon works with companies on talent acquisition and employee retention efforts, growth strategy, and training development. She guides her clients to optimize their processes, focusing on teams and systems, while partnering with them to achieve their larger business goals. Her expertise has crossed multiple categories in both the corporate and agency side of the recruiting industry. Prior to joining BVG, she worked as an in-house recruiting manager for a national digital consultancy, where her main focus was placing technology professionals, along with a variety of other disciplines. She also has worked in a volunteer consulting capacity to support the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow fellowship on resume writing and mock interview training.
- Industry experience in technology, software engineering, cyber security, and healthcare.
- 9+ years Corporate and Agency talent acquisition experience including Target, Leadpages, DevJam, The Nerdery, The Santarelli Company
- Ardent entrepreneur with active endeavors in addition to BVG client commitments
- Co-founder of Women in Technology
- B.S. University of Idaho (Environmental Science, Psychology)