Michael works with companies on strategic and tactical alignment, financial performance, operational and organizational advancement, and executive coaching. Michael regularly contributes in C Suite strategy development as well as senior management workgroups in all aspects of value growth. With CPA and CFO disciplines imbedded from long ago, Michael brings a strong financial orientation to EBITDA and EBITDA growth often leading the financial analysis elements of client requirements. Michael’s background includes leadership of M&A transactions providing valuable insight into VC/PE requirements and objectives believing strongly in the development of strong companies with sustainable EBITDA returns.
- Since 2001, advisor to middle market manufacturing and service companies in many industries
- Industry experience in ambulatory health care services | specialty hospitals | telecommunications | professional & technical services including marketing, testing laboratories, & energy efficiency | primary metal & fabricated metal product manufacturing including automotive Tier 1 & Tier 2 | other manufacturing | warehousing & storage | truck transportation | mining | wholesale | and more
- 15 years Corporate America including Abbott Laboratories, Brunswick Corporation, and Life Fitness
- CPA (Ernst & Young) | CTP 2006 to 2010
- MBA Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University | BSBA Central Michigan University (Accounting)