Partha works with companies on business and IT transformation, strategic and tactical alignment, operations management, and supply chain optimization. Partha brings a unique combination of extensive CIO and executive leadership experience to his clients combining technology, innovation, and business strategy driving EBITDA growth and long term value creation. Partha regularly leads large ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud, and other digital business transformation initiatives. He has in-depth understanding of emerging technologies, their commercial applications, and new business opportunities. Partha is also well versed leading client supply chain advancements by building stronger partner ecosystems, streamlining local, national, and global supply chain processes, and driving down costs.
- Industry experience in commercial equipment manufacturing | durable medical equipment manufacturing | and chemical manufacturing.
- Frequent public speaker on technology and business
- 27 years Corporate America including several Fortune 500 (AkzoNobel, Linde Group) companies
- Project Management Professional | Information Security Manager certifications
- MBA Colorado State University | B. Tech Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (Chemical Engineering)