Steve works with companies on strategic and tactical alignment, operational and organizational advancement, and quantitative management. He brings a diverse skill set to client opportunities but has a particular skill in working closely with clients where sustainable EBITDA growth is impacted by process, systems, and quantitative measurement. Steve’s career has centered around the energy efficiency and CleanTech industries but his combination of science, business, executive leadership, and organizational knowledge provides unique value to clients of many industries. Steve brings a valuable combination of executive leadership along with practical implementation capabilities.
- Recognized leader in the energy efficiency and CleanTech industries for over 20 years
- Published author and national speaker on diverse energy issues
- 10 years as advisor to service companies in the energy industry
- 20 years in industry including executive positions in energy efficiency companies Lime Energy and EnerPath, ESCOs in US and Asia, Deutsche Bank’s Energy Trading Group, Enron Energy Services, and Lawrence Berkeley National Labs
- MBA University of Texas at Austin (Energy Finance) | MS University of California at Berkeley (Engineering) | BS Haverford College (Physics)