Michael works with companies on strategic and tactical alignment, financial performance, operational and organizational advancement, and executive coaching. Michael regularly contributes in C Suite strategy development as well as senior management workgroups in all aspects of value growth. With CPA and CFO disciplines imbedded from long ago, Michael brings a strong financial orientation to EBITDA and EBITDA growth often leading the financial analysis elements of client requirements. Michael’s background includes leadership of M&A transactions providing valuable insight into VC/PE requirements and objectives believing strongly in the development of strong companies with sustainable EBITDA returns.
- Since 2001, advisor to middle market manufacturing and service companies in many industries
- Industry experience in ambulatory health care services | specialty hospitals | telecommunications | professional & technical services including marketing, testing laboratories, & energy efficiency | primary metal & fabricated metal product manufacturing including automotive Tier 1 & Tier 2 | other manufacturing | warehousing & storage | truck transportation | mining | wholesale | and more
- 15 years Corporate America including Abbott Laboratories, Brunswick Corporation, and Life Fitness
- CPA (Ernst & Young) | CTP 2006 to 2010
- MBA Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University | BSBA Central Michigan University (Accounting)
Partha works with companies on business and IT transformation, strategic and tactical alignment, operations management, and supply chain optimization. Partha brings a unique combination of extensive CIO and executive leadership experience to his clients combining technology, innovation, and business strategy driving EBITDA growth and long term value creation. Partha regularly leads large ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud, and other digital business transformation initiatives. He has in-depth understanding of emerging technologies, their commercial applications, and new business opportunities. Partha is also well versed leading client supply chain advancements by building stronger partner ecosystems, streamlining local, national, and global supply chain processes, and driving down costs.
- Industry experience in commercial equipment manufacturing | durable medical equipment manufacturing | and chemical manufacturing.
- Frequent public speaker on technology and business
- 27 years Corporate America including several Fortune 500 (AkzoNobel, Linde Group) companies
- Project Management Professional | Information Security Manager certifications
- MBA Colorado State University | B. Tech Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (Chemical Engineering)
Madelon works with companies on talent acquisition and employee retention efforts, growth strategy, and training development. She guides her clients to optimize their processes, focusing on teams and systems, while partnering with them to achieve their larger business goals. Her expertise has crossed multiple categories in both the corporate and agency side of the recruiting industry. Prior to joining BVG, she worked as an in-house recruiting manager for a national digital consultancy, where her main focus was placing technology professionals, along with a variety of other disciplines. She also has worked in a volunteer consulting capacity to support the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow fellowship on resume writing and mock interview training.
- Industry experience in technology, software engineering, cyber security, and healthcare.
- 9+ years Corporate and Agency talent acquisition experience including Target, Leadpages, DevJam, The Nerdery, The Santarelli Company
- Ardent entrepreneur with active endeavors in addition to BVG client commitments
- Co-founder of Women in Technology
- B.S. University of Idaho (Environmental Science, Psychology)
Gary works with companies on revenue cycle management, EHR system implementation, and healthcare business development. Gary brings a unique blend of healthcare expertise with beginnings as a registered nurse and moving to VP senior leadership roles within medical practices and teaching hospitals. Gary has been involved in starting up, reorganizing and expanding healthcare practices including multi-site/specialty medical practices, hospital system-based faculty practices, diagnostic imaging centers, and numerous other physician ventures. He drives profitability of private healthcare systems by increasing efficiency, lowering costs, reducing attrition through developing effective systems, and procedures. Gary has a particular expertise in professional revenue cycle management.
- Industry experience in ambulatory health care | electronic health records | revenue cycle management | and healthcare business development
- 33 years of healthcare consulting, hospital system and nationwide operations
- Dominican College family nurse practitioner graduate program faculty member
- Published author on healthcare business management
- Registered Nurse
- MBA Cornell University (Health Services Administration) | BS Hartwick College (Nursing)
Steve works with companies on strategic and tactical alignment, operational and organizational advancement, and quantitative management. He brings a diverse skill set to client opportunities but has a particular skill in working closely with clients where sustainable EBITDA growth is impacted by process, systems, and quantitative measurement. Steve’s career has centered around the energy efficiency and CleanTech industries but his combination of science, business, executive leadership, and organizational knowledge provides unique value to clients of many industries. Steve brings a valuable combination of executive leadership along with practical implementation capabilities.
- Recognized leader in the energy efficiency and CleanTech industries for over 20 years
- Published author and national speaker on diverse energy issues
- 10 years as advisor to service companies in the energy industry
- 20 years in industry including executive positions in energy efficiency companies Lime Energy and EnerPath, ESCOs in US and Asia, Deutsche Bank’s Energy Trading Group, Enron Energy Services, and Lawrence Berkeley National Labs
- MBA University of Texas at Austin (Energy Finance) | MS University of California at Berkeley (Engineering) | BS Haverford College (Physics)